CE certification, UL certification
Stand on electric pallet truck
The enclosed end rider’s load-bearing dual caster wheels can support a wide range of floor conditions, featuring a polyurethane spring block that reduces wear and tear. The fully serviceable design is easy to adjust, meaning less downtime and reduced replacement costs.
- Fully boxed frame provides superior rigidity and durability.
- Reinforced, thick bumper protects the truck from damage.
- Brushless design of the AC traction motor provides improved reliability and maintenance intervals.
- Optional tandem load wheels offer extended load wheel life under an increased load.
- Larger drive tires result in easier transitions over dock plates and across expansion joints, reducing wear and vibration.
- Electric power steering eliminates potential leak points and is efficient to service, helping to reduce downtime.
|Load weight (includng battery)||k||510|
|Fork Size (Width*Length)||mm||55x170x1150|
|Outer fork width||mm||680|
|The tray is 1200 wide x1000 long channel width||mm||2010|
|Tray is 800 wide x1200 long channel width||mm||2210|
|Walking speed, full load/no load||km/h||5.2/6|
|Maximum gradeability full load/no load||%||8/16|
|The rated power of the drive motor S2 is 60 minutes||kw||1.5|
|Rated power of hoisting motor S3 15%||kw||0.8|
|Battery voltage/nominal capacity K5||V/AH||24/120|