1. WELILFTRICH Reach Truck are forklifts used in narrow aisle applications, such as warehouses. They are designed to have two outer legs that help distribute the load and a single set of wheels in the back. The wheels are located below the operator, which helps create a tighter turn radius. This allows operators to navigate smaller spaces, and still be able to reach higher racking
2.Twin Accelerator Pedal – This feature includes rapid and seamless direction change, responsive deceleration, lesser hand/feet movement and ergonomic foot pedal positioning. The advantages are faster cycle times, fatigue-free efficiency throughout shift, total operator control and thus higher productivity. Note- this feature is not available with 360 degree steering
3. Single Accelerator Pedal - Automotive layout, direction switch integrated in armrest for easy functioning, left foot traction interlock pedal, ergonomic foot pedal positioning. The advantages are easy finger-tip direction selection
4. Hydraulic Control – feature include single or dual axis Linde load control levers, simple ergonomic design, spacious, precision finger-tip load handling, seamless operation
5. Console protection – impact proof console, curved design, console part is recessed within chassis. These features result in heavy handling uses, all round visibility
6. Over-head guard – starburst and mesh profiles available, also polycarbonate insert option available for further additional protection. The feature is for clear visibility with maximum protection.
7.Battery Change – fast change in battery for efficient operations
WELIFTRICH newest Reach Truck offers versatile solutions designed to tackle your specific warehouse challenges. Choose from a Fore/Aft Stance position where an operator faces directly towards the direction of travel and load handling, or a Sidestance position where an operator stands parallel to the direction of travel.
Articulating load wheels allow Multidirectional Forklift to travel horizontally, permitting compact travel and stacking wide loads in narrow aisles without the need to turn. The ability to travel both parallel or perpendicular to racking saves you time and space while increasing productivity.
Need to reach high? How about a lift height of up to 12M. Need to lift heavy? How about a lift capacity of up to 4,500 lbs. When needing to do both, the High-Capacity Reach Truck can lift 2,150 lbs. to more than 42 feet. It all adds up to better cube utilization and versatility to store products when and where you need to.
The Moving Mast Reach Truck’s unique tilting cab is helpful for operators to be more precise, as well as an ergonomic solution for challenging situations. Operations can choose from a forward tilt of up to 2 degrees or a backward tilt of up to 4 degrees. The tilting cab is programmable to suit the operator’s performance and offers a clear view when lifting at high heights.
Typically, Reach Trucks do not have the capability to be used outdoors. With the Indoor/Outdoor Moving Mast Reach Truck, operators now have that functionality. Due to the diameter of its durable wheels, high ground clearance, and multiple weather protection options to enhance driver comfort, the Indoor/Outdoor Moving Mast Reach Truck is a versatile operation that can provide optimal visibility in outdoor conditions.
1. Reach trucks are designed for narrow aisle storage applications with smooth, even flooring such as: freezer/refrigerated storage, warehouses and distribution centers. Reach trucks work with most types of rack including double deep rack, push-back rack and even high rack storage
2. For higher lift height from 3m to 12m lifting height.
3. Working with hight-level rack
1. 25 years professional experience
2. OEM for worldwide customers
3. designing life is 15 years.
No.6, Gangwang Road,Xishan, Wuxi, China
COPYRIGHT 2022 WELIFTRICH ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.